Committed to Success in all Family Law & Divorce Matters
With a focus on providing professional and diligent legal services, Anthony J. LoPresti, Attorney at Law, has gained favorable results for countless clients in family law and divorce cases. Our team is comprised of dedicated legal, financial and real estate professionals, each committed to quality and accuracy in every case.
Anthony J. LoPresti serves clients on Long Island and throughout the New York City area. Contact us online or call (516) 739-2020 to schedule a free consultation.
Practice Areas: Your Resource for Divorce, Asset Valuation, Child Support & More
Whether you are at the initial stages of divorce proceedings or you are in the midst of a heated dispute over property division, our team can help in any family law matter:
- Family law: We assist families in divorce, equitable distribution of property, asset valuation, spousal maintenance, child custody and support, and other family law matters.
- Divorce and matrimonial law: We help clients through difficult situations surrounding all types of divorce, including contested divorce and high asset divorce.
- Contested matrimonial matters: We represent clients in disputes involving property division, business assets, valuation of assets and hidden assets.
- Equitable distribution of marital assets: We work with clients to find an equitable distribution of property during a divorce.
- Complex asset and business valuation: We work with clients to value their business and complex assets during a high income divorce.
- Discovery of hidden assets: We utilize private investigators and other professionals to discover hidden assets.
- Spousal maintenance: We assist clients in formulating spousal maintenance agreements based on comprehensive financial information.
- Child custody and visitation: We develop custom custody arrangements/parenting time arrangements with your child’s best interest in mind.
- Child support: We help clients understand New York’s complex child support formula and carry out investigations to determine real income.
To discuss your family legal issue with a knowledgeable lawyer, contact Anthony J. LoPresti, Attorney at Law, at (516) 739-2020.