Anthony J. LoPresti Esq.
ANTHONY LOPRESTI, ESQ., is a family law divorce attorney with more than fifteen (15) years of experience in divorce and related areas of matrimonial law. Mr. LoPresti is a dedicated professional whose goal is obtaining outstanding results for his clients.
Is a leading Long Island divorce attorney whose highly skilled, dedicated and hard working staff of professionals are sensitive to the financial and emotional needs required to achieve the best results for our clients.
Mr. LoPresti, whose firm was founded in Nassau County in 1990 concentrates his practice in matrimonial and family law and is commonly regarded as one of New York’s pre-eminent divorce lawyers. The law firm, along with its dedicated team of professionals handles a variety of complex divorce, custody and family law matters and has gained the trust and admiration of clients through many years of negotiation and trial experience.
Areas of Practice:
- New York, 1988
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1988
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1988
- St. John’s University School of Law, Jamaica, New York
- J.D. – 1988
- St. John’s University, Jamaica, New York
- B.S., Business – 1985
- Rosemary Ferina
- Gianpierro Nicolia
- Marc Koenigsberger
- Eileen Deatiogor
- Jonathon Rosen, Esq.
- Ralph Natrale
- “Independent Contractors and W-2 Wage Earners”, Nassau County Bar Association, 2004
Honors and Awards
- New York State Defenders Association
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member, Matrimonial Committee
- New York State Bar Association, Member, Matrimonial Committee
- New York State Trial Lawyers, Member